CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mind Domination



Today I moved something with my mind. I always knew I had the power to move things with my mind, never found the need since I usually beat the crap out of things I want to move with my bare hands. Anyway, I was j-walking, as I always do, and a stupid car decided not to stop- BIG MISTAKE. Since I was carrying bags of money that were just given to me when I walked into my local bank, I couldn't smash the car with my bare hands without some sort of inconvenience. Don't get me wrong, I could of done it, but I didn't feel like it. So I used my freaking mind power to blow up the car just before hitting me. Sure some of the debris hit me and the flames charred toward me, but I don't bruise and nothing burns me. Nothing. I'm sure they got it all on film from the street camera I saw. I just stared at it for 10 minutes. Don't expect to hear from the Highway Traffic Control any time soon. They probably think I'll make their stupid heads explode. If they try to cross me I just might.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

You are a phenomenon. If I knew just 1/36th of what you know....we could take this place! We could really take it.

chelbe.atkinson said...

Oh my gosh! You know, I don't really like to tell people this, but I just feel I can trust you. I sorta have some psychic power too! I'm afraid people won't believe me. Sometimes, I turn the lights off with my mind, move the remote and shut doors. I can only do it when I'm really concentrating though. We should start a club! You could be the protector! Then, maybe people would believe us and give us some well deserved respect. Get back to me, k? Eternally awaiting my hero! AKA: you