CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do You Ever Wonder Why I Became a Menace to Society?

I don't. I was just born this way. Literally. I was born on my dad's West Coast Chopper while my parents were on the highway goin to the hospital. Here's a pic of the bike I was born on.


My dad knew what he was doin.  He wasn't friends with nobody.  Not even my mom.  One time I made the stupid mistake of having a friend for a little while.  His name was Tyler.  At first I though he was cool because he liked Iron Maiden, but it turned out he was just a poser trying to get close to me so he could steal my music ideas.  Well Tyler, this new hit song is for you, ex-friend.  (And the only reason I'm smiling while I'm playing the song is because I'm imagining doing what the lyrics say.)  Screw you all!


3 comments:

Brett said...

matt, i learned so much about you from reading your blog. There is so much we haven't talked about, but looking at how you live your life I now realize that you are a bad 'a'. Reading your blog has helped me get to know you far more than by being your roomate for 2 years at college.

Izzy said...

Having friends is overrated. What a waste of space friends are. I think your dad was on to something....something good.

chelbe.atkinson said...

Wow. Really, wow. You're...lovely. Do you think you could write a song for me? You're so sweet to do that for your friend there. We could write it together! I call tambourine!