CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy AfterShow Parties

I've played a lot of shows in my day and sometimes the party afterwards is where things get CRAZY. This was probably the craziest of all. There were so many people there and they all wanted to hang out with me. I'm pretty much always the center of attention and people are always like, "Man, what is Matt going to do next? He's so freaking crazy and fun to be around. I wish he was my brother or father or something." I know it's crazy, but that's my life.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Can I join the fan club? I will do anything for you!!!

Jonathan said...

you are amazing i wnt to devote my life to your cause

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Dude, Matt, that was sweet. I especially enjoyed the slow motion portion. That was tactfully done.