CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweetness!

Here are some of the lyrics to my latest song called "Kick'em while they're down." It goes like this... "If you fall down you better know I'm gonna kick ya. If you got ice-cream you better know I'm gonna lick ya. If you're healthy you better know I'll cough and make ya sick ya. And if you go to donate plasma you better know I'm gonna prick ya." In between each verse I'll have a lot of people shout something like "YEAH!" or maybe "THAT'S RIGHT." I'm still thinking about it. I have almost all the song ready. There are just a couple of things left to do.That's all I got for now, or at least all I'm going to reveal at this point to the general public. I think you're all stupid! Peace!

3 comments:

Allison said...

this is genius..how do you do it?

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Wow, Matt, you really hold nothing back. But, then again I do love ice cream so i am totally down for your lyrics. You should check out my blog entry on ice cream. I wrote an ode to it.

chelbe.atkinson said...

Oooh! That gave me the shivers...very nice.